Thursday, 12 June 2014

CHOCOLATE SUN COCOA GLOW

This is a summer must have (and a winter like to have). It’s expensive but worth the pennies…


I can’t see this product having the ability to turn you shades darker than your natural skin tone, but I found it gives an amazing, natural glow, that definitely enhances skin tone and evens out the complexion.

I’ve read different reviews that suggest it is void of all fake tan smell. I can’t entirely agree with this – as I lay in bed I could definitely smell the familiar scent – but this doesn’t linger. As you apply it, it smells of lovely cocoa and although I can’t deny a fake tan scent as it develops, there’s no trace of this at all after a couple of hours.

One of the biggest benefits of this natural fake tan is its easy application. It’s highly moisturizing and you can slap it on fairly confidently without it streaking. It takes the same amount of time to dry as a normal moisturizer, and doesn’t transfer onto clothing. It’s foolproof.

This quick and easy fake tan has trustworthy ingredients and provides a natural sun kissed look. It’s definitely worth a purchase if you’re getting ready to bare all on the beach or just want a little extra colour! I got compliments on my colour having used this, and once I admitted it was fake, a number of people wanted to know what the products was...

Price: £26

Ingredients: Aqua, Dihydroxy acetone (DHA) derived from sugar beets, Helianthus annuus (sunflower seed) oil, Prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera gel), Cocos nucifera (coconut oil), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), Cetearyl olivat, Sorbitan olivate, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Glucono delta-lactone, Sodium benzoate, Calcium gluconate, Sodium PCA, Theobroma cacao (cocoa absolute), Vanilla planifolia (vanilla extract), Camellia sinensis (green tea leaf extract)

xxx