Sunday, 15 June 2014

REN MOROCCAN ROSE OTTO SUGAR BODY POLISH

The Moroccan Rose Otto range from Ren is raved about, but I have to say this is the only product that I’ve really fallen for (and repurchased thrice). Exfoliation is a great way to prep for summer, but I love this exfoliator all year round.

I’m a bath girl so what I particularly enjoy about this exfoliator is that I can use it on dry skin then hop in the bath and enjoy the rose essence. When I’m out I don’t have to faff around with moisturizer, the ingredients have already left my skin beautifully conditioned, soft and scented. Maximum results, minimum effort.
  

The sugar granules gently exfoliate skin, boosting cell turn over and enhancing skin renewal. Active ingredients include olive and almond oils to restore moisture and improve skin condition whilst theophylline (derived from Paraguay tea) and kola nut caffeine boost circulation, energize and tone. Damascus rose is also found on the ingredients. Renowned for treating dry, damaged skin, the scent is also incredibly uplifting… This is not your average exfoliator.
  
Price: £32

Ingredients: Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Parfum* (Fragrance), Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Ilex Paraguariensis (Paraguay Tea) Leaf Extract, Cola Acuminata (Kola Nut) Seed Extract, Coco Glucoside, Tocopherol.

Have you got any favorites from the Moroccan Rose Otto range? I also really want to try the Ren Guerande Salt Exfoliating Body Balm.


xxx