Tuesday, 1 July 2014

THE BODI DELI: LIVING HAIR SPROUTED GREENS SHAMPOO

This may be the most expensive shampoo I’ve ever purchased but it’s also the best.

The product has been formulated with raw ingredients to condition and stimulate the hair follicle as well as recharge the hair with necessary proteins, minerals and enzymes. The result: healthier hair and growth.

With an oober sensitive scalp that’s prone to psoriasis this is one of the only shampoos I’ve found (other than T-Gel which I’m trying to avoid) to soothe my scalp.

Not only have I found this shampoo to have scalp health benefits, my hair has never been in better condition. I can’t afford to be using this every wash, but even once a week application seems to leave my hair stronger, more manageable with more shine.

As a treatment shampoo, this is to be applied to wet hair and massaged into the scalp for 2 minutes for best results. I follow it with Rahua conditioner and have loved the results.

My verdict: Lovely jubbly. Painfully expensive but worth the price… Just.

Price: £18.50
Ingredients: *Aloe Vera Juice, Antioxidant Micro-Clustered Water, Decyl Polyglucose (Corn Sugar Derived Surfactant), Sea Salt, *Shea Butter, Pro-Vitamin B5, Vegetable Glycerin, *Barley Grass Juice, *Oat Grass Juice, *Wheat Grass Juice, *Dandelion Leaf Juice, *Kale Juice, *Spinach Juice, *Carob Pod, *Maca Root, Spirulina, Kelp, Chlorella, Icelandic Kelp, Dulse, Nori, Bladderwrack, Papain, Bromelain, *Chamomile, *Calendula, *Yarrow, *Horsetail, *Comfrey, *Yucca, *Melissa, *Oat Protein, *Carrot Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, *Lecithin, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Essential Oils of *Rosemary, *Peppermint, *Spearmint, Lemon Verbena, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Natural Preserative System)


xxx